We provide uniformed and plainclothes security officers for the corporate and government sectors. Our comprehensive services also include the development of specialized training and post instructions for each client.
Culpepper & Associates Security Services, Inc. (CASS & Culpepper Security Services, Inc.), specializes in providing private and government sector clients with uniformed security guards and plain-clothes officers who are investigated, screened for job suitability, and drug-tested. Each officer undergoes extensive training, which prepares him or her to react quickly, efficiently, and professionally in any threatening or challenging situation.
During the training, security officers are exposed to:
- Basic Patrol Functions and Duties
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Demeanor and Testimony
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Investigation
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
- Emergency Contingency Action Drills
- First Aid and CPR
- Bomb Threat Situation Action Drills
- Suspect and Victim Identification
- Use of Force
- Firearm Qualification (If Required by Contract)
Our comprehensive services also include the development of specialized training and post instructions for each client.
Additionally, we provide sworn law enforcement Officers (State Police, Sheriff's Deputies and City Police officers) for those assignments that require a state certified Police Officer Standard Training (POST) officer with arrest powers and judiciary authority.